Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving came and went at our house so fast.  It was a relaxing weekend and we had a blast eating yummy food and going out on black friday to watch the crazy people fight over waffle irons.  We had dinner at my parents, watched a few movies and headed out at 9:30 to the  walmarts. (i love calling it "the walmarts"  makes it sound so much more fun, right??)  I didn't need anything but my mom had never experienced the madness so we really just went to watch.  We were home in bed by 11pm.  Todd, Karley and I did get up around 8:30 Friday morning and headed to target where I was STILL able to get everyting i was wanting off the black friday list.  I did not have to wait in the freezing cold for 2 hours or tackle anyone for anything.  We also went to the mall, Sams Club and out to breakfast with no wait times.  Christmas 2011 is almost completely shopped for.  WHEW!
Hope your Thanksgiving went well!  I can't believe it's only a couple of weeks until Christmas!!!  I love this time of year.  Sleeping in, staying in, and hanging out with Todd and Karley. 

Getting ready to eat!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment