Friday, November 11, 2011

Weight Loss Journey

I wanted to share with you this diet I have been on for the past month.  First let me give you the explanation why I decided to do the diet in the first place (aside from the fact that I absolutely need to lose weight)  I have a friend from College that began posting about this weight loss/ energy increasing super product that was bringing her mega extra income and making her feel better.  She was posting all the time and getting a whole slew of people to sign up too.   It was laughable to my group of friends and we were making jokes as to the "cult" that was starting up with this diet product.  However, we were also all secretly trying to look into the product for ourselves which cracks me up!!!   I finally bit the bullet and made the investment a month ago.  I was ready...determined....and willing to give it a good effort. 
First step was to weigh myself and take my measurements.   I had TZ do this for me.  What a depressing day that was.  UGH.  As I stepped off the scale, I was asking myself: "How in the HELL did I allow myself to get to this point?"  I literally didn't weigh this much when I was 9 months pregnant with Karley.  So depressing.  I knew I needed to do something.  I could no longer blame my flab on Baby weight or genes or anything other than I was picking the wrong things to eat every.single.time.   Dont' get me wrong....I have given a lot of different diets a good run at one point or another.   I can tell you that I was way more determined to do something this time.  I know that plays a big part in why it is working so well for me.  So, back to this adventure.  I ordered the product, took the measurements, weighed in and took photos of myself to chart my start point.  I will share the photos soon but am so incredibly mortified with how awful I looked when I started I have only been able to share them with my mom, husband and one of my BFF's.  I am happy to say that I am down 20+ pounds and overall feel better.  I still have a LONG way to go but I am happy with the progress I am making.  
The product is called Xyngular and I began with a 8 day  plan that i followed to a T for that 8 days.  Within that week alone I lost 13 lbs.  I know I was feeling better but wasn't sure if it was the product or the drastic change in my diet.  If you know me, you know that I am a diet coke fanatic....freak really.   I drank it all day, every day and nothing else.   So, that first week I cut out diet coke completely and got no withdraw effect from it.  Hmmmm.  Something was working.  However, I also cut out all chocolate, sweets, and evening snacking I was doing.  I was happy with my progress but ready to start eating some real food. 
The 2nd week I noticed that all the things I craved before were not what I was searching for now.  (change of habit maybe)  Instead of a candy bar i choose string cheese and almonds.  I substituted one shake a day for a meal and lost another 5 lbs that week.   Super. 
The 3rd week I did the same thing as week 2.   I lost 3 lbs that week.  
The 4th week lost another 5 lbs.AND I hit my first goal and am still going strong. 

I like it.....i like it a lot.  This is going to be my one and only plug on this product so if you are interested please let me know.  I can get you in contact with someone who will answer your questions or i can tell you more about it.  Want to see photos of me before and now?  Send me a text and i will text them to you.  785-220-8374. 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Kel. I need that, too but HATE drinking shakes and calling it a meal. We'll talk soon. Keep up the good work! -Sunni

    ReplyDelete