Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My favorite thing lists

A few of My Fav-o-rite things.....
in no particular order

1. Pinterest.
 Love, love love this site.  I can sit for HOURS and come up with some pretty awesome things I will never actually do but would love to. 

2. Xyngular.
I am down 35 lbs thanks to this stuff.  It has been only 2 1/2 months.  And to all of my friends who made fun of this with me before I started it......i am eating crow now. 

3. Glitter Nail Polish. 
Sounds silly but I can't get enough of this stuff.  Its very festive and we get more compliments from this little bottle of awesome. 

4. Etsy.
Another great website.  People are so creative!!!

5. scarves. 
Silly but I have recently started wearing these.  I realize i am about 5 years behind but i have always had 4 extra chins so they haven't been my thing.  Now that they have the infinity scarf I am good to go! 

6.  name Brand Jeans. 
This is so stupid.  I never in a MILLION years thought I would ever shell out a chunk of change for designer jeans but when i started losing weight I decided to treat myself to a pair of Miss Me's.  If you have never heard of them or tried them on do it.  Somehow they make you feel fantastic.  Warning though---the price will make you want to throw up.  :)

7. uggs. 
these things will never go off my list.  I love them so much.  I have had the same pair for probably 7 years now and am due for a new pair.  (To TZ- triple Bailey button in grey or black please!)

8. keruig machine.
Thank you Sunni and family for letting us try out yours a year ago.  I love this.  I am addicted to the hot apple cider.  Yum.  I also just saw that they came out with Starbucks K-cups.  Can't wait to try em!

9. bath and body works winter candle
Best smell ever.  It's also the most strong smelling candle.  This will make our whole house smell yum real fast.  (we also like peppermint marshmallow)

10. kindle fire. 
This one i am just going to assume that i love.  Its on my Christmas list.  :) I love all the things I have been reading about it and i love the price way more than the i pad. 

so, now for a much less materialistic list--

1. my family.  Completely awesome and always there for us. 

2. Karley.  Period.  She is my most favorite person in the whole wide world.

3. my friends.  All of them. I love my daily conversations with Heather, Sarah, Richelle....I know i have a group that would be there for me lickety-split if i need them.  I am lucky.  And to those of you i don't talk to as often-- Amanda, Calli, Allison, Chrissy, etc.  I am glad that no matter how much time passes we can carry on like no time has passed.  This is a true gift.

4. books.  (which will be way cooler with the kindle fire) Just sayin!   I read all the time.   I love a good book.

5.  Fall tv shows.  Oh boy.  There are just too many to list here.  Thank God for DVR!

6. Karley's teachers at Indian Hills-we have been so lucky to have 4 years of awesome perfect matches for her. 

7. Our Elf on the shelf.  Buddy.  It will transform a kid into an angel.  really.......

8. The crock pot.  This one sounds silly but I bet i use it 4 nights a week.  It's a life saver since we are always on the go.

9. Karley's cheerleading crew.  She has finally found something she ABSOLUTELY loves.....it makes her happy.  It's expensive as crap and a total time commitment but she is always ready to go and talks nonstop about it. 

10. TZ.  He drives me crazy most of the time with his mellow, laid back personality but i can't imagine life without him. 

There you go.....I could go on and on with these lists but i need to stop and get something done today!   Enjoy!  Hope you come up with your very own lists as well!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the Kindle fire is on my list, too. And although I have a newer pair of brown uggs I feel like I really need a grey pair, too. I DO have black boots but they aren't uggs and for anyone out there thinking we're just materialistic...well, it's NOT about the name on them...it's about how they FEEL. I should make a list of my favorite things but then again I should probably kick this sinus infection first because there are a lot more of "a few of my most-hated-things" coming to mind. Glad you love your Keirug--we do, too. But I must say. Ours is soooooo loud. My parents just got a Cuisinart made for Kcups--*HEAV-EN* (in a sing-song voice). Gotta go. Work work work.

    ReplyDelete