Monday, July 11, 2011

Karley is 8!

Karley, Mia Osier and Mr Moo.  He will ride in this stroller all day.  Weirdo!

Opening presents for her birthday.  You can't go wrong with arts and crafts things!

We will be making friendship bracelets until she is 16 with this kit.  Super.

Karley and Jeremy at the Schlitterbauhn entrance.  I have the same photo of the 2 of them last year here. 

So ready!!!

Jeremy acting sad because the attractions aren't open yet.  Who opens new attractions in a waterpark at the END of summer?? 

Just coming off the water slide.  No problem!


we figured out the swim up bar area is also a hot tub.  It felt amazing!! 

So, the place was not packed at all which is awesome, the weather was great and we were all totally exhausted by the time we left but we all had a great day!  I can't believe my baby is 8!!!  I also can't believe she thought schlitterbauhn was pronounced Shit-er-bon.  :)

Happy birthday Bug.  Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment