Back to School! I can hardly believe its already here. Where did summer go? Karley found out last Friday who her teacher is going to be this year. It was the longest day ever.....She got Mrs. David and couldn't be more excited. I am praying that we have a smooth year. I have heard that 3rd grade at IH is really difficult. I say BRING IT. We're ready. (except for the math part.....TZ can take care of that!) :)
So, shes excited about her teacher and most of her classmates. She even told me that she feels its going to be a really good year. I love this. If you remember, we struggle every single year with the tears and not wanting to go to school. This year she seemed ready and even a little excited. Now if we could just get the bedtime routine back on track.....
Here are a few photos from the first day.
 |
| Bug before breakfast. She looks excited, right??? |
 |
| Love this.....She is too cute for words. |
 |
| Heading to the bus stop. |
 |
| Karley and Kylie |
 |
| the Wexford crew (minus Kayden) |
 |
| Karley and Kayden |
 |
| Boarding the bus....please notice that she is NOT crying or looking back at me with her "save me" eyes. :) |
 |
fast forward 8 hours and here she is getting off the bus. She said: "I'm really going to like it this year"
it doesn't get any better than that!
|
Awesome! Here's to a fabulous year! - Sunni
ReplyDelete