Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July!!

 We had a great 4th of July!  Our friends from Oklahoma came to celebrate and shoot off some fireworks.  It gets crazy around here this time of year.  People in this neighborhood love to spend money on fireworks!  Here is a photo of TZ and Chris setting off a lantern.  These things are the coolest.  Dangerous but very cool. 
 Some of the neighborhood kiddo-s and Mr. Austin Newby.  They loved posing for pictures this year.  Too cute!


 I was so busy that i didn't take time to get ready.....between the waterslide and buying fireworks the day got away from me.  Thank God for TZ's hat collection!  Miss Bug looks super cute though!
 Karley and TZ.  Twins~
 Austin and Sarah

 Aren't we beautiful??  :)
 Sarah and Chris

 seriously?  I can't get him to be serious for one second.  Such a funny guy.

 This picture cracks me up......such pretty girls........and then mr logan


 Light and RUN!!!!  She learned her lesson from last year when one took off and went up her dress.  Still, she has no fear!!
For Karley's actual birthday we went to Schlitterbauhn water park in Kansas City.  The weather called for 80% chance of thunderstorms so there were about 100 people in the park.  (For the record it didn't even rain...once)  We felt we had the park to ourselves and it was so much fun.  I have some photos on my camera that I will upload soon. 
Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment