Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dance Picture time!

Last weekend Karley had dance pictures.  It was busy and I only got one photo of her in one of her outfits.  She did look super cute though!  Can't wait for the recital! 
She loves, loves, loves dance.  She wants to try out for the competition team next year and we have decided that it would be good for her.  Good-bye money!  That sh*t's expensive!   I was sitting at the computer today trying to make a spreadsheet (don't laugh--i spreadsheet everything!) on the costs and I almost fell out of my chair at the bottom line.  Could be worse though---she could dance at the dance factory and then I would have to take out a 2nd mortgage on my house to pay for that!  YIKES!

She really, really, really wants to try it out.  She says dance is her "thing".  Who am I to get in her way?  She is going to be so cute!

Well, I gotta run again to pick her up from dance! 
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment