Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is this project worth it?

So, we have some friends who bought a pop up camper last year and we went camping a few times with them. It was an absolute blast!  It got us thinking that it may be fun to have one of our own.  Something cheap and fun to do on the weekends and you don't have spend a lot of money but it still feels like a realxing weekend.  Hmmmm.  Yesterday I was at lunch with my cousin and he told me about this gal he knows who is selling 2 of her campers.  They are both pop ups and she has upgraded to an actual RV so she no longer needs these and just wamts to get rid of them.  The price is AMAZING.  I have honestly spent more money on much more ridiculous things and I was thinking it may be fun to give it a makeover.  What do you think?  Is it worth fixing up?  I would most likely gut the whole thing....new floor, new upholstry, new screens, etc. 
I am going to look at them this weekend.  Input please!!!


Should I mention that Karley wants it really bad?  She is so funny....scared crapless of bugs and wild animals but wants to start camping!  Wonder where she gets that?  :)

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are really small but looks like fun! Lots of good times to be had and Karley will have very fond memories of time spent in that camper/camping.

    ReplyDelete