Monday, February 7, 2011

Time to update!

Whew!  I can't believe this is my first post of 2011!!  It has started off just as 2010 ended.  Busy.  I have decided that I am giving up on trying to have a "non-busy" life.  It's not for me.  :)

So, I promised some Christmas photos and i still can't figure out how to upload them....boo.  I will get the hubby on that pronto.

Since my last post---December 31---I lots of things have happened.  I turned a year older, we had a New years eve party at our house with some good friends, my parents sold their house and are finalizing the new project, and we have seen a crap load of snow.  Karley and I flew to Oklahoma for a long weekend to visit some good friends and had the BEST time.  The same friend we went to see just spent the past weekend here in Topeka hanging out! 

I will try my best to catch you up  so far. 
For my birthday Todd and Karley got me a consultation for a interior decorator to come into our home and help me re-decorate. I am so excited to call and get this all lined up.  It is one of the best presents ever.  My husband is so smart!!!

My parents sold their house!!!  I am very excited for them and the next few months will be crazy busy for them.  They are building a fantastic house in an awesome neighborhood.  I am so proud of them for doing this!!  How exciting.

We have had 10 inches of snow plus 8 inches on top of that plus around 6 on top of that which means a whole-lotta school canceling. Karley has been thrilled but i gotta say we are getting dangerously close to getting into the make-up-in-the-spring days so i am ready for it all to stop.  There is not an end in sight either....More snow predicted for tonight.  Boo to that.

I had a open house for my friend from Oklahoma last weekend and it was a HUGE success.  I am so happy with how many people came!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Karley has been in dance, hip-hop and basketball and that has kept us very busy the past few months.  WHEW!  She is so much fun. 

Todd and I leave for Las Vegas in just a few weeks and we can't wait!  It will be relaxing and action packed.  We purchased our show tickets this past weekend and have the countdown on!!

SO--- my next post will include pictures.  Promise.....i think. 
Have a great week!!!

1 comment: