In the meantime I have so much crap to do.....but instead I will blog and let you all know that i still don't have the photos uploaded from the past 2 months.....it seems that the cord for my camera has been misplaced. I don't even know what it looked like to begin with so I can't help much in this area. Soon though....Promise.
Karley had parent teacher conferences last week. Todd and I got a babysitter and went to that and then out to dinner after. She is doing an amazing job in 2nd grade and we are very proud.
Last weekend we got my parents almost all of the way moved in. Starting March 9th they will be living with us while their new house is being built. It is going to be an adventure. I am so excited to have some additional hands around the place to help me clean out closets, drawers, storage rooms and help with Karley. Who knows--Todd and I might even be able to escape for a little vacation. I am very excited to watch (and live through) the progress of them building their new place. I am also very thankful that Todd gets along with my parents so well.....I am not sure if the roles were reversed I could do the same. :)
So, Back to Vegas.....I need to run off and get my crap together.....Wish me luck!!! If I win big I promise to share the wealth! Keep your fingers crossed!!
Kel,
ReplyDelete#1 I love your new spring template! Super cute.
#2 Karley is a sweet girl ~ you have lots of reasons to be proud of her!
#3 ENJOY Vegas! Is this your first vacation without Karley?
#4 What's not to love about your parents? My best guess is that you'll be lost without out them once the house is built. After all, they were your original roommates. :)
#5 Love you guys, safe travels & take lots of pics (even if you don't get them uploaded till next year) ;) xox