Since I will be 33 in 2 days I thought it would be fun to make a list of 33 lessons I have learned in my 33 years. Here goes!
1. I've learned that it's not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts.
2. I've learned that no matter how much I care some people just don't care back.
3. I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
4. I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
5. I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
6. I've learned that heroes are people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
7. I’ve learned that you can keep going long after you think you can’t.
8. Friends really do come and go. Some come back. Some don’t. That’s OK.
9. It’s OK to be different.
10. Being an adult can be fun when you are acting like a child.
11. Love has very little to do with looks, and much more to do with time, trust, and interest.
12. Greed will bury even the lucky eventually.
13. Bad things do happen to good people.
14. Most of the time what you are looking for is right in front of you.
15. I have learned to say please and thank you a lot. It makes a huge difference.
16. People deserve a second chance, but not a third.
17. I have learned that you should Marry your best friend. (and I did)
18. Take lots of pictures. Someday you’ll be really glad you did.
19. Money makes life easier only when the money is yours free and clear.
20. “No.” is a complete sentence.
21. Normal is a setting on the washing machine. There are no people that can truly be defined by this word.
22. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can cut so much deeper.
23. The things that make life so beautiful don’t come with a price tag.
24. There is no "wrong" way to pray.
25. That having a child fall asleep in your arms is the most peaceful feeling in the world.
26. That money doesn't buy class
27. that I wish I could tell my Grandpa I love you one more time.
28. That you should support your children and THEIR dreams. Not just the ones you dream for them.
29. Life isn't fair but it is still good.
30. Your children only get one childhood with you.
31. I have an the worlds most awesome family and friends.
32. I have learned that I have an amazing, kindhearted and funny child. I can not express how blessed I am for this!
33. That I try as hard as I can to Make an impact.
So, there you go. These are 33 things in life that I have learned. I am sure I could go on and on.
Happy New Year!!! Be safe! Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment