Hello All!
I still need to post a blog on what an amazing Christmas we had and I can post some pictures because Todd and Karley bought me a new Camera! WOO HOO! I just need to figure out how to upload them....hmmm..... I will do this soon. Promise.
In the meantime I thought I would share that I did something completely uncharacteristic for me this Christmas too. I booked not 1 but 2 trips. ***SO EXCITED***. Let me tell you about them. The first one is a use-it-or-lose it credit that my sister had on an airline flight. She was talking about some credits she had and wasn't going to use them so I called my friend Sarah in Oklahoma and we planned a good time when we could meet up. Karley and I will be making the hour long flight to Oklahoma City for 4 days in January and we are both so excited to see all of them!!! Thank you Jamie! We owe you.
The 2nd trip is just for adults. We are going to VEGAS with Chris and Sarah Newby in February for 5 days. If you know me then you realize what a HUGE thing this is. I rarely go anywhere without Karley--It's just as easy to take her with us but I am not sure that this is a place that is appropriate for her. I can hardly wait for this trip either. Not because I am a big drinker or gambler. I will most likely do very little of either. I am excited to have a fun long weekend with some good friends and Todd. We are going to a few shows and explore the City.....Sounds awesome to me! Karley will be spending the time with Grandma and will be busy with Basketball games and practice. She is very excited also.
WHEW!!! I have a lot to look forward to!! Anyone who has been to Vegas and wants to give us some tips on awesome shows or things to do please let me know!
Happy New Years! Be safe!
Ok, LOVED Vegas--both times. I highly recommend going to the Bellagio garden area. It's right when you walk in the entrance...just keep walking straight back...they will have a beautifully decorated area that's appropriate for the season. Absolutely gorgeous. There is also a chocolate shoppe next to it. =) Across the street is the Magnificent Mile--of shopping--at Planet Hollywood. Very fun! Finally, I must say that 'old Vegas' is a blast! Be sure to go at night or at least stay till after dark so you can see the lights on Fremont Street. Very impressive. The little vendors down there are fun, too. EN-JOY! =)
ReplyDelete