Thursday, November 18, 2010

almost 60!! Yikes!

So my dad is about to Celebrate his 60th birthday. We have been going through pictures and came across a few that made us laugh. Hope they make you laugh too. I was looking through these and wondering what Karley will say about my hair/glasses/clothes when I am 60. :)





My dad is going to be 60! (my mom follows in just a few short months!) I can't believe it. They don't act that old---or look that old.

I am so lucky to have the parents I do. I can't remember a time where they weren't behind my sister and I 150%. They were our biggest cheerleaders, and our best friends. They were strict but understanding. They were involved and fun. I remember my dad would work all kinds of crazy hours and still make time to coach our basketball team. I remember my mom driving us to swim team lessons at the butt crack of dawn and cheering us on (even though we were HORRIBLE~!)
I can only hope Todd and I are half the parents you guys are.
Love, love.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post! Love the photos, too! =) The top photo of you looks so much like Karley!

    Happy Birthday, John!!

    ReplyDelete