Monday, October 25, 2010

The cutest boy in the world.

I am so excited to post this!!!! It's a little late but I just got my computer up and running again.
This is Sunni, Todd's best friend. I can't get enough of these pictures. He is the most adorable baby boy!!! We love him already.
Born on Sunday, October 17
at 9:55 a.m.
Gage Lee Goentzel
weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz.
and was 18.5 inches long.





Congrats guys!!!! I just want you to know that when we got word that he was here Todd was so excited and couldn't quit talking about Gage. He was ready to get in the car and head your way. He so adores you and is so proud of you Sunni (and so am I!!)
Love You!!!
PS--To Curt: We think you are pretty awesome too. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kel -- and Todd. =) We love you guys, too, and appreciate your love and support. Sorry we're having a tough time connecting...seems like it's always feeding or changing time...either way, we're always in the midst of something messy. And we love it. :)

    ReplyDelete