Last Saturday Todd and I went back to college to hang out with some of our college friends. It was so much fun! Todd took off early in the morning because he had to be there for a fraternity golf tournament. I met some girls and went later. There were 6 of us in the car and we had so much fun catching up. I love them!!!
When we got to Emporia we went to Coaches. Yum-o. Enjoy the pictures. I realized this weekend that I had a blast but I have lost my ability (and desire) to party like a rock star. :)
I have also been reassured that I have the best friends (and husband) in the world. I am so lucky.

After Coaches we went to the Alpha Sig house for Alum Tea. We were hoping for apple cookies---a tradition (i thought) but they have apparently given that one up. What a bust. It was pretty neat to see the house and how much it has changed in the past 10 years.
Later in the evening we went to Katie Kennedy's house. I love her. There were so many of us back and it was nice to get caught up with a few games :) and gossiping.Can't wait until next time!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment