Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mowing, American girl Camp and the Lake

Last week we mowed and Karley wanted to try it out. I have to admit she did an amazing job (until she got bored) and was very proud of herself. What a big helper! She also had American Girl camp at Topeka Collegiate. What an awesome camp! They had a few spa days (which Karley loves) and had a tea party. On the last day they brought in some helpers who did their hair and their dolls hair. Karley was in heaven!!
She made a new friend.....Which I always love hearing about.

This was her teacher. Karley had her for a year of preschool and loved, loved, loved her. She was so good to Karley and made the camp really fun for the girls.

What a fun week! We have one more camp scheduled with Collegiate that is a dance and cheer camp. It is right before school starts and I think will be a good way to end summer break. She loves all things dance and cheer. Go figure. :)
On Saturday we went out to Perry Lake to hang out with my cousin on his AMAZING boat. I can't remember the last time I had such a relaxing weekend. Here is Bobbi and Karley getting ready to take the boat out.
Chase, Blake and Karley.
Karley and Daddy.
We parked the boat and docked up with 3 other boats for the day. It was peaceful and such a blast. Here is Karley and Chase right before we went swimming.
Captain Charley.

This photo cracks me up! Poor Blake goes and goes and goes and then just passes out.
We took the boat out again on Sunday where we had hit and miss thunderstorms all day. Lucky for us we were docked during the storms and it kept the heat away. We did take the boat out again in the afternoon and did a little swimming and socializing. Right when we pulled the boat back into the slip it started down pouring.......Talk about lucky!! Karley, Chase and I rode on the front of the boat on the way back in so we could dry out.

Here I am with my cousin, Captain Charley. He is usually so stressed out when I see him so it was nice to have a weekend where we were all relaxed and could just hang out.
Chase and Karley. They played so well together this weekend (which was no surprise) but they were so good and that ALWAYS makes life easier when you have good kids with you!
Just having a conversation. So cute!!

Silly Faces!Then just chillin!

After hearing all the giggling coming from the front of the boat Mr. Blake decided he wanted to join in on the fun.

We had such a good time!
This week my mom is taking Kar to Kansas City for a couple of days and I am going to try and get caught up on this mess of a house. We have Miss Mia Osier's camp out birthday party this Friday and then are headed back to the Lake with Bobbi and Charley Saturday so Look for more fun photos to come soon. We are having the best summer and I can't believe in less than a month School will be starting. BOO to that!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment