We had a busy weekend! Thursday was Karley's birthday (see previous blog), Friday was house cleaning day, Saturday the party started. Fireworks, food and friends. Sunday was the 4th and we had our annual block party. Our neighbors spent over $900 on fireworks so it seemed to go ALL NIGHT LONG. Despite the rain, we had a good day. Again, Good food, good friends and good fireworks. Here is Karley getting ready to begin the festivities.
Jeremy, Melissa and Keenan.
Ma and Pa
Karley and Todd beginning the night with a few hula-hoops. These were a hit!
WOWZA! As you can see by the look on Kar's face.....That was a big one.
My HOT Husband. :)
Tiny-Tiny fountain. My mom's favorite kind of fireworks.
Jamie, Cyndi and Kar with the sparklers.
This picture was too cute not to post. We were playing the Wii before everyone came out on Sunday. SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!
That's all the photos I took. Boo to that! I was so busy watching the show that I forgot to take more pictures. We had a great time and I am exhausted!
This week starts Karley's American Girl Camp and before we know it we will be into another Action packed weekend. WHEW!!!!!!!!
Happy 4th of July!!!
Love the pics. Love you. Love your family. =) Thanks for sharing your celebrations!
ReplyDelete