Saturday, July 3, 2010

7 years old.

Yesterday my baby turned 7. I can hardly believe how fast it has gone. I say it every year......This year we packed up the car and went to Kansas City's very own Schlitterbauhn water park. WHAT A BLAST!! These photos are in reverse order. I can't figure out how to switch-a-roo them so we will go in reverse for this one.
At the end of the day we went to Jamie's for some pizza and present opening.
Here is my favorite photo of the day. Karley had just done these HUGE water slides BY HERSELF......and they were waiting on my cousin to come down the slides.

Ice cream time. WOOT-WOO!!
Here is Karley and Charlie. One day they will get married and name their child Harley. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
Playing by the picnic area. This is where the swim up bar is too. Very well planned Schlitterbauhn. :)
Lunchtime. Here is Cyndi and Charley enjoying some Mr. Goodcents.
Mom, Dad and Jeremy hanging out for lunch.
Karley wanted to eat her lunch in the sun.
This photo was taken as we were walking in the park. Jeremy thought it would be funny for them to pose in a KU formation. It got Todd all riled up so I would say his mission was accomplished. HEE HEE.
So excited. Look at how big she is getting!!!
We shot off some fireworks with the neighbor kids the other night. Karley got out her stash from last year. I LOVE THE 4th of July!!!So stinkin' sweet.
Headed down the street with her loot. She was so excited!

Karley told me on the way home it was the best birthday ever. Thanks to all of you who called and wished her a happy birthday! We have the best friends in the world.....
Enjoy your weekend!!! We are gearing up for our annual 4th of July block party this weekend. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment