Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wild Berries OKC

Last weekend I met my friend Sarah in Wichita so we could catch up and get a little vaca-y away before the busy-ness of summer. It was the best weekend ever! We relaxed, watched TV, hung out in our PJ's, and drank diet coke non-stop. :)
She is super-duper crafty too and made a few things that I wanted to share. If you see anything you like let me know. I can hook you up!
This first one is the A-w-e-s-o-m-e Hat she made me. I love, love, love this and have worn it several times already.
This is the hair bow hanger she made for Karley. She was so excited!
We were shopping in Wichita and I saw this shirt for $65. Sarah whipped one up for me at the hotel that is an exact replica.....I love it!

Don't we look gorgeous in our hats?
She is so stinkin creative!

This is a headband she blinged out for Karley's birthday.

This last photo is some cute flip flops to match the headband and shirt she is making for her. We love all things animal print in our house and (in our house) you just can't go wrong with the Peace signs.
Sarah makes all sorts of things from Baby outfits (check it out Sunni!) to lamp shades, wreaths, shoes, etc. etc.
I posted a link a few weeks ago talking about how wonderful it all is and I am going to do it again. Go there....buy lots of stuff...you won't be disappointed.
Thank you Sarah for a fun, relaxing weekend. We are definitely going to do that more often!!! It was so worth it.
LOVE YOU!!




1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff! I can't wait to know what we're having so I can pick out some fun baby apparel. =)

    ReplyDelete