I was organizing some photos on my computer and wanted to post some oldies of Karley. This is before my blogging days. I mentioned in my post from earlier tonight that I am going to have a 2nd grader in just 6 days. This is my reminder of how incredibly fast it really does go. (sniff....sniff)
Karley, 5 High School Musical on Ice

Karley, 5, kindergarten

1st day of kindergarten

Dance Recital 2008


Last day of Preschool. May 2007 (and first boyfriend, Cooper)

Spring break 2007

Worlds Of Fun Summer 2007

Disney World June 2007

Carnival Cruise 2007

October 2007

Dance Recital 2006


Thanksgiving in Aspen 2006


Christmas 2006

Cage Gymnastics Spring 2006

Fall 2005

Elmo Live February 2005

Negril Jamaica February 2005


Halloween 2005

September 2005

Belle Plaine, U.S.A October 2004

2004

Karley's first Christmas 2003

2003

I have missed a TON of very, very important moments but I am finished for the night. Hope you enjoyed a(little bitty) look back at Karley's life!
The Jamaica beach photo (4/05) is a personal favorite of mine! That one and the tractor wheel (10/04) are a couple of my favs! =)
ReplyDelete