Today was Indian Hills Field Day. By field day I don't mean the rinky-dinky one we had when I was in grade school. This is a major production. These kids look forward to this all year! I volunteered (shocker....i know) and got stuck with the best group. Here is Sujit, Allison, Karley and Rayce.
They made today fun. (and totally wore me out!)
Aren't they cute???
TOO CUTE.
Here they are taking turns blowing up a balloon in a machine. It was a timed game and whoever was the fastest won a prize. Karley did it once and didn't care about who won the prize (not her) but was ready to move on. The boys HAD to stay until they won. HAHA

Here is another prize winning game. Again, Karley and Allison were so fun to watch because the object is to hit this and ring the bell for a prize. Neither of the girls could even hit the button so Chief was there to help them. Here they all won a prize. Lovely. Thanks Chief.

Here they are trying to race on the scooters. They were waiting on the boys to win the balloon popping game and did this race a few dozen times.
Snack Time for the girls. I had to drag the boys over here to get a drink and cookie or popcorn. The girls just wanted to socialize. It was so cute. Right after they got their drinks Allison asked Karley: "What is this delicious drink" Karley replied: "Ummmm. I think it's kool-aid and it is soooo yummy" Poor sheltered kids. :)

I think I have this exact same picture from last year. Only karley is much smaller and had more teeth. This is the soccer game where you use this tube around you to "kick" the ball. It was funny to see some of the boys toss karley across the field like a rag doll. She was cracking up. Poor little thing. No worries though. She loved it.
This was another race, although the girls didn't care if they were racing or not. They were trying to finish with a tie. Karley took the oh-my-God size basketball and Allison was on the soccer ball. Side note: I love this picture. She reminds me of my mom here who always sticks her tongue out when she is trying to concentrate.
I think we were at this jumper for a good 30 minutes.
Last photo is Karley and Kayden. They were all hot and sweaty and ready to go in to watch a movie. OH TO BE A KID AGAIN!

I CAN NOT believe there is only 6 days of school left. I CAN NOT believe I am going to have a 2nd grader......she is going to be 7!
Here is another prize winning game. Again, Karley and Allison were so fun to watch because the object is to hit this and ring the bell for a prize. Neither of the girls could even hit the button so Chief was there to help them. Here they all won a prize. Lovely. Thanks Chief.
Here they are trying to race on the scooters. They were waiting on the boys to win the balloon popping game and did this race a few dozen times.
I think I have this exact same picture from last year. Only karley is much smaller and had more teeth. This is the soccer game where you use this tube around you to "kick" the ball. It was funny to see some of the boys toss karley across the field like a rag doll. She was cracking up. Poor little thing. No worries though. She loved it.
I CAN NOT believe there is only 6 days of school left. I CAN NOT believe I am going to have a 2nd grader......she is going to be 7!
Now I am off to plan our 2nd annual last day of school party. Stay tuned!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment