Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy (late) Mothers Day!

Happy Late Mothers Day! I had the best day yesterday. It was relaxing and just what i needed. See, I have this to-do list that is 500 miles long and i did nothing on that list yesterday. The best part of the day was how excited Karley was to tell me Happy Mothers Day....all 500 times. I adore her. I love, love, love the homemade cards and presents. I am very blessed.

In a couple of weeks I am headed out of town to a secret location (haha!) to have a girls only weekend with one of my BFF's Sarah. We are going to chill. Period. Chill with no kids, order takeout, watch movies and just chat. I can't wait.
I'm grateful...
for Mothers Day. I got to watch Todd and Karley make breakfast (hilarious!) and then take me shopping for flowers and fire pits. Don't laugh. It's totally awesome.
for...
my heater in my house....which i had to turn back on tonight. Boo to that!
when...
Karley tells me i am the prettiest mommy in the whole world.
for the roof over my head....
that is very, very wet tonight but still there. I hope my friend Sarah in Oklahoma is okay!
for my kid....
who makes me laugh every day.
that the coming week...
i have the stupid garage sale. :) I can be such a procrastinator sometimes...
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment