I saw this on a friends blog and decided to copy-cat.
I think it will be good for me to do once a week! Join too if you like....
I...
bought myself some new clothes! None for Todd or Karley just for me. WOWZA!
for...
having a husband who is doing the dishes while i watch DWTS
that...
i am getting ready to celebrate being married to for 10 years. (this thrusday!)
when...
i still consider him my very best friend.
because I felt...
lucky (and kind of sick from all the jalapeno poppers i just ate). :)
for the roof over my head because....
it has a beautiful yard AND fence! WOOT WOO!
my family/kids...
who suck the life out of me some weeks but I wouldn't change a Single Thing.
that the rest of this week will be...
c.r.a.z.y busy. But what else is new. :)
It's tougher than it looks. I think the random-ness is the hard part.
Tomorrow TZ is going on Kar's very last field trip. They are hitting up The chocolate factory, the candle place and the zoo. Should be fun (and exhausting) for him. Karley is so excited she can hardly see straight. With todd working in Lawrence (and working all-the-friggin-time) he doesn't make it to many things for her school related. SO, tomorrow he gets to experience Mrs. Bazil's first grade class. HAHAHAHAHA.
Look for pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment