Sunday, April 25, 2010

Catching up

So here's a funny for you. How do you keep a dog entertained while you try and get some things done? Karley solved this one for me....she just put his toy on TOP of his cage and he hung from it for a good 15 minutes before he gave up and climbed out. Made me laugh and I just had to share it. SO SO SO CUTE!
2 weekends ago Kar had dance pictures. She dances for Fuzion and although it's not the closest dance studio, I think it is the best. This is her first year here and we love it. She will be doing 2 dances in the upcoming recital and is ready to be on stage! Here I am getting her ready for photos. This costume is her tap outfit to the song FREEZE FRAME.
Look how pretty she looks! So big....(sniff. sniff)She has a jazz dance to firecracker with an outfit that is just as cute but we didn't have any photos taken in it. I will have plenty after the recital!
Last week (due to the stressful previous week at the school) I decided to go in a few days and check out the situation at recess. All is well and I feel very comfortable that our "mean girl" situation is taken care of (for now). Here is Karley with a neighborhood friend, Kayden.

This weekend we had some overdue, much needed family photos taken. There is a local photographer named Shelley Jensen--and although she is no Sunni--I decided to bite the bullet and schedule them. What a fun day! Karley was a little ham....as usual. I will post the link so you all can see them when they become available.
Anyways....Karley and I went beforehand to get our hair styled....sounds a bit crazy but this girl needs all the help she can get....plus, my good friend Richelle was willing to help us out on a Sunday. I LOVE HER.

After some photos at the park we changed clothes and headed downtown. Here is Karley in outfit #2. SUPER CUTE.

The whole thing took about an hour and she really did a good job. I can't wait to see the pictures! On the way home, Max passed out and I just couldn't resist this photo opportunity.

We spent most of the day cleaning the basement and trying to get ready for this garage sale I am hoping to have this next weekend. We have so much junk!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Love the pics, the stories, & cracking up about Max & his stuffed toy! Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete