Check this junk out! Our Photographer called this morning asking if she can use Karley for her advertising. I took this as a good sign that the photos from last weekend turned out pretty good. She told me she would have a few up on her blog and I could check them out....I didn't imagine the would be THIS STINKIN GOOD!
This first photo is the one she is wanting to advertise with. She is also entering her into the "cutest kid" contest which has a payout of $5,000. That would be nice! Either way, I am so happy with these 2 photos and can't wait to see what's to come!
I love, love, love this one too. We were laughing in between shots and she snapped the photo. How rare are pictures like this??? This could get expensive!Enjoy your weekend!

LOVE these pics, Kel! Can't wait to see the rest...and get one of my own. ;)
ReplyDelete