Fun Monday Quiz...Just for the heck of it.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago? work. Blah.
2. Who are you in love with? in love? That's easy. TZ! :)
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? i am sure i did when I was 3 or so. I know I got one stuck in my nose. Why did I just tell you that? :)
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Are you kidding? I have a 6 year old OBSESSED with pink and since she rules this house It's like Pepto exploded in here.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? UM. Surprisingly about a month ago....maybe longer. Although Karley has been BEGGING me to hit up justice so i am sure this answer will change this week!
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope! I hate socks and shoes actually.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Call me fancy pants but I own 2 different cars and BOTH of them are worth more than $2000.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Our whole Taylor Swift groupie weekend 2 weeks ago. We went from Topeka to Belle Plaine. Then from Belle Plaine to Kansas City. Then from KC back to T-town. It was worth it though!!
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? bwhahahahahahahaha
10. Are you hot? super duper sassy hot. (quit laughing!!)
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? diet coke. and the 30 drinks before that were diet cokes also. I did throw a margarita in the mix at Heather's the other night though. :)
12. What are you wearing right now? workout clothes. I SHOULD have my fat arce downstairs on the elliptical right now but am doing this stupid pointless quiz instead. I swear, I am headed there.....right after this.....
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? if by car wash you mean Todd then yes and yes.
14. Last food that you ate? diet coke.
15. Where were you last week at this time? not sure. Either work or Karley's school.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? no clothes but some pretty awesome shoes for Karley.
17. When is the last time you ran? I ran from the kids yesterday when we were trying to have a water gun fight....that counts, right??
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Golf. Well, it was on but I am not so sure I WATCHED it. YAWN!!!!!!!!!!
19. What is your favorite animal? I heart puppies. Puppies that sleep all night and are already potty trained i mean.
20. Your dream vacation? Alaskan Cruise. I would also love to go back to Jamaica with just Todd for our 10 year anniversary which is in 18 days. (dream on kelly!)
21. Last person's house you were in? Heather Osier
22. Worst injury you've ever had? torn ACL....ouch.
23. Have you been in love? are these questions starting over again? yes.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
25. Last play you saw? bwhahahahahaha. riiiiight.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? not sure. I am a little outta practice on this.
27. What are your plans for tonight? out to dinner with some friends.
28. Who is the last person you sent a facebook message or comment? my friend, Holly.
29. Next trip you are going to take? little trip? we will try to go to the lake this summer and maybe Colorado. Next biggie trip? Caribbean next spring.
30. Ever go to camp? yes. Basketball camp. But I always wanted to go to a camp like Camp Rock. (don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about)
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? sometimes.
32. What do you want to know about the future? it looks pretty bright!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes. Karley's pink perfume. I love it!
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? isn't everyone? this quiz is dumb.
35. Where is your best friend? at home
36. How is your best friend? super.
37. Do you have a tan? a little bitty one.
38. What are you listening to right now? Fox News. (again. quit laughing)
39. Do you collect anything? not really.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? ooh...easy! ME! it's so much fun! I have a great group of friends who will spend plenty of time gossiping with me!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? a looooooooooong time ago. (Knocking wood)
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? yes, silly.
43. What does your last text message say? see u tonight!
44. Do you like hot sauce? sometimes.
45. Last time you took a shower? this morning.
46. Do you need to do laundry? YES! ALWAYS.
47. What is your heritage? Irish
48. Are you someones best friend? yes.
49. Are you rich? filthy, stinking rich. I have a money tree in my backyard. Seriously, stupid question.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Watching Brothers and Sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment