Happy Birthday to my mom! She is the coolest person I know. Love you!
So its up!!!!!! Mr. Fence guy came back today and worked all day finishing up the beautiful, much needed 6ft. privacy fence. Words can not tell you how excited i am about this. Why you ask??? I would love to tell you it is to keep the dog in but he is able to hang out and not run off in the front yard. The main reason we put the fence up--if i am being honest---is to give us some privacy from all the kids that flock to our house. As you can see in this first photo, there are 2 other little ones swinging but we were babysitting them tonight so it doesn't count.
I had a blast playing with Karley tonight. Just Karley and I. WOWZA! We didn't have to stay in the house with all the lights off and the blinds closed either. (if you think i am kidding about this then you haven't been over here in the past few years)
Or trampoline is going to get a new net this year and i bet it is not torn in the first 2 weeks! WOOT WOO!
Okay. SO there is one little. tiny. tiny. problem. Our butt-head neighbors. We offered to take down their side of the fence and let them just tie into ours because whoever did theirs messed up and put it up wrong anyways. Plus, it looks like crap because they have a psycho dog that was chewing through it.
Butt head said no. (shocker) and we had to resort to running that panel on that one side the opposite way it should go because this space is so tight a board couldn't fit down there.
The problem is who's going to maintain that grass and how?? Plus...how in the heck am I going to stain it? HMMMM.....
No comments:
Post a Comment