Monday, May 3, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays

I still don't have the photos available from our photo shoot but she did let me see one more that she liked. I think It is adorable. Here's Karley and Mr. Max. It should be sometime this week that I get the info for you all to look at the photos and help me choose what ones I need to get. (and by you all i mean you, Sunni, since you are the only one who EVER responds.....) :)



I'm grateful...
for Karley's teacher this year. We are so lucky.
for...
having only a few short weeks of school left until Summer! WOO HOO!

when...
I am proud of myself for all I do at Karley's school. I know a lot of people who will look back and realize what they missed by not taking time to become involved.

for the roof over my head....
that is being landscaped this week.

for my kid....
Who has broken out in a rash from head to toe---(allergies from hot tub chemicals)

that the coming week...
I get the fence stained and garage sale ready!

1 comment:

  1. Be still my heart! That photo is absolutely precious!!! Yay for getting the garage sale ready. How do you have stuff for a garage sale every single year? We are having a HUGE multi-family sale at my mom's office in bp on the 3rd weekend in June...citywide sale day. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete