It's time (already??) for the Pancake feed at Karley's school. This is our ONE big fundraiser and the kids have been selling tickets for the past few weeks.....I have been busy helping with the auction baskets. This year Jenni Halsey (a good friend) and I are the co-chairs of this department. WHEW!
I have had some experience with this sort of thing in the past. I was the events chair for Karley's preschool for 2 years and in charge of the baskets there as well but this was no comparison......At CDO (preschool) there were maybe 100 kids....total. At indian hills there are 700ish. Just like the preschool fundraisers each class was in charge of a themed basket......but at CDO there were 12 classes. Here there are 25ish. I am exhausted.
Last night we met up and put all the baskets together.....today we set up the tables and brought the baskets down to the gym for the event on Saturday. I wanted to post a few photos of our hard work but i won't bore you to death with ALL of the baskets.....I chose a few of my favorites to share.
Here is the Italian Gourmet basket. This one is stocked full of anything Italian you can think of. There are even some gift certificates tucked in there. AMAZING.
This one is Arts and Crafts for kids. Karley's class was assigned this and I had a parent make the cabinet for us. This one is BY FAR the coolest basket this year.....I am so proud.
Here are a couple of shots of the gym with all of the baskets.
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment