On Wednesday Karley had a field trip and Todd took the day off work to go with her. It was at the middle school and the program was called sprout out. They did all sorts of fun things like made applesauce, touched a snake, took a nature walk and played. I think karley was thrilled that she had the chance to show off her daddy.
Here is a photo from the morning of the trip. She was so excited!
Since there are 20 kids in her class and some (okay, most) of the parents didn't go on this trip Todd and Karley had to take on an extra classmate. Here is Karley and her friend Maggie.
The next 2 photos are of Karley making applesauce. She LOVES applesauce and was very excited to learn how to make it.
The also learned about the seasons and Mrs. McGhee picked karley to be the sun. Here is a photo of her and her student teacher posing for the class.
This next picture is a crack up. I think they were supposed to be doing exercises but my little Karley is holding her head......I completely get it though.....Exercising gives me a headache too.
This last picture is on the bus on the way home.
Tomorrow afternoon Karley has a Mothers Day program at school. I have mentioned it before and I already have the Kleenex packed in my purse......Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment