I went in early that day to take some pictures of the kids and got a few of them practicing their speeches.
Mrs. McGhee's class. There were a couple of professional sports players, a few ballet teachers, a lot of doctors, even a few zoo keepers, a frito lay worker and a cartoon artist.....
The program was so cute and they sang some really great songs! I was so proud of her and I kept thinking about how shy she used to be! Not anymore! :) After the program we went down to the classroom where the kids had made a vase for the mom's and a book titled "all about my mom" It was the cutest thing. Karley said that I was 31 years old and 5 feet tall. My favorite thing to eat is chocolate and i love taco villa. She also said that her favorite thing to do with me is going to the park.
Here are a few pictures of us in the classroom.
Before we left I had to get a picture of Karley and her teacher. This is Mrs. McGhee. What an amazing teacher and we are so lucky to have had her.
There is only 9 days of school left. I can't believe how fast it has gone! Next week we have field day and then her class is doing a pizza party/Graduation party.
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
Karley is adorable Kelly!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are precious! I miss you guys! I was just thinking about how I was getting excited to see you guys for Karley's birthday and then it hit me...this is my bp year/not topeka. =( Although I did catch wind that my June 30th bday was going to be @ All Star Sports & I don't do summer parties there...with rides & the like. Last year I puked all over my niece's friends while riding the teacups or some crazy ride like that. So I may do topeka again this year (just don't hold me to it because I'm not 100%). xoxo
ReplyDelete