Hello Mother, Hello Father. Here I am in Kindergarten
Do you remember that first day? When you just cried and cried and cried and I just waved.
Do you remember what I'll be? When I grow up with my degree?
A neurosurgeon or a rock star--but I'll call you from my cell phone in my sports car.
Wait a minute, I'm not ready. I still want to Hug my teddy. So sit back and watch the show. Someday soon I will be all work and not just play.
I am going to be a mess.
Here is the other one she was singing....she can't remember all of the words but i can tell it is going to be a dozy also.
Even though I am shorter than a grown-up
It doesn't mean that I don't know the best way to go.
But I have dreams. BIG BIG Dreams.
BIG BIG Dreams.
Lots of big dreams---things i want to do someday.
When did it happen? When did my baby get so big? I know everyone says it goes sooooo fast but I am amazed at how quick this year has gone. :(
On the flip side. I am planning one heck-of-a party for the last day of school. It is going to be a luau and we have tons and tons of decorations and food planned. All of the neighborhood kids will be here and I can't think of a better way to celebrate the beginning of summer break. I will be taking lots of pictures and will post them for you all. There is only 3 and a half weeks of school left! WOW!!!!!
Oh Kelly, it's a wonderful program, but it is definitely one that requires a full box of tissues. I cried and cried. I am sitting here crying just as I read the words and relive last years performance! (Also, be prepared that there's a reason that they do this the Friday before Mother's Day - another tear jerker!!) I must say though, that you leave feeling so happy to be a mom! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, be prepared to cry your eyes out. I'm sitting here crying just reading this and remembering last year's performance! (I will also warn you that there's a reason they do this on the Friday before Mother's Day - another tear jerker!) I must say though that you leave feeling so proud to be a mom! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh Lord! I am in trouble then. Did I mention that I ABSOLUTELY crying in front of people too?
ReplyDelete