Monday, May 18, 2009

FINISHED BASEMENT!

WOO HOO!!! THE BASEMENT IS (almost) DONE!!!

We just have a few odds and ends to do like cover the black poles, finish painting and move the bed into the bedroom. So, here are a few (okay, a lot) of pictures of the final project! I am so proud!

Doesn't it look fantastic? I know Todd is so proud and he should be. He did such an awesome job. Here is a picture of Karley last night before bed. SILLY GIRL!!!
It is going to be a busy last week of school. Tomorrow is field day and I am scheduled to volunteer in the morning so I will be posting some photos of that. On Wednesday her class has a pizza and graduation party which I will most likely have some pictures of also. :)

Friday is the last day of school which means an award ceremony in the morning, talent show in the afternoon and the block party in our garage after school and I KNOW there will be some awesome pictures of that! Stay tuned!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys did a great job on the basement! It looks really good.

    Enjoy Karley's last week of Kindergarten! She's such a cute girl! I hope I can meet her someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics!!! basement is amazing! good work to all! everything looks wonderful now you can enjoy your new living space. =) happy field day & such.

    ReplyDelete