When we got into the classroom they were all ready to go and we gave the kids each an armband that allowed them to have 2 drinks, 2 cookies and a bag of popcorn each. As if that wasn't exciting enough---they were then divided into groups and I had these 3 girls (along with a much, much needed 6th grade helper) She was fantastic too. She did all of the RUNNING with the girls and I just followed and took pictures.
This is Soraya, Karley and Allie waiting to get into the jumper and go down the slide. I bet they had 10 inflatable jumpers and believe me, we hit all of them!!!
Here is the ginormous obstacle course. I bet we stood there waiting for the girls to finish for about 29 minutes. They just kept going again and again......
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Along with field day today was the Book Fair. WHEW!!!!! I am wiped out. Next up is the graduation/pizza party tomorrow afternoon.
all i have to say is this: i miss you guys like crazy!
ReplyDeleteps ~ Get rid of that My Little Girl song by Tim McGraw! I can't handle it. It's breaking my heart!!! Fighting back tears and I'm not big on crying!
ReplyDelete