I let karley pick out what we got todd this year and there were some interesting choices. She wanted to get him a coloring book so they could color together. She wanted to get him some sweet tarts (one of his favorite candies) and a roll of toilet paper that we wrote April Fools Day on. Why? I am not sure but she thought it would be hilarious! She was laughing the whole time he was opening his gifts and when it came to the TP she just started cracking up.....Too cute.
One of the best gifts she gave him was a picture frame that she painted. We had so much fun making this and she is excited that he is going to take it to work and put it on his desk.
As most of you know, I have been trying to get ready for this garage sale and so today i was in the garage pricing some junk and I looked over where todd's golf clubs are and saw a box sitting behind them. I went over to check it out and noticed that he had purchased himself a new pair of golf shoes and then HID them in the garage. I went ahead and brought the box into the house and had karley give it to him as another present. LOL!! What a turd!
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner (todd's favorite) and then home to catch up on American Idol and get to sleep.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD.....WE LOVE YOU!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot to mention that Karley got off the school bus today and her other bottom tooth was literally hanging out of her mouth. I couldn't resist the photo opportunity just to prove it to Todd. She finally let me pull it (sorry Cyndi...I know you were wanting to do it!) So now she is so excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight. She even told our neighbor that since the tooth fairy gave her $5 for her first tooth then she will probably get $10 for the second and $15 for the 3rd.....Do I have a smart one or what????
Have a great night!
LOVE all the photos. Todd's red face under the golf shoe photo is priceless. The caption should read: "caught!" LOVE the toilet paper selection...she's her father's daughter, for sure. Strange Dennis-Todd sense of humor. :) I love it! I also love the tooth fairy bit...so....what did the fairy leave for tooth #2? :) Inquiring minds want to know. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete