Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chris and Gregg Watkins

Tomorrow is a friend from way, way back's funeral. He and his brother both died in a car accident last week. I really wish I could take the day off work and attend the funeral but this is not even an option for reasons I will not go into here. :(
I met Chris on my 16th birthday when a group of my friends and I were celebrating at this little place called the Lariat Lounge. He was instantly in love with one of my BFF's, Jessica. (LOL!!)
Chris was a confident, outspoken, and energetic fellow who became fast friends with everyone. I am just sorry I won't be able to pay my respects tomorrow but I do hope that his family has the strength to make it through this tough time. They lost 2 of their 3 kids in one quick accident.
Chris's brother, Gregg was engaged to be married in June and had a 3 month old boy. I can't even imagine. What a horrible situation.

1 comment: