Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday

Today was another crappy Monday. I am just going to follow the advice that my mom gave me when I was younger and go with a survey I stole from Sunni. Because, after all, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.......And let me tell you....I have nothing nice to say about this day!
Here is the survey:
1. What time did you get up this morning? way too early. I think It was around 6am
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Lets see....I think it was High School Musical 3
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sorry folks...I can't pick just one. I love my DVR!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? diet coke
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? hot dogs or seafood
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I like the new Taylor Swift CD karley had me buy. Otherwise we listen to the XM radio and no CD's.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda accord
10. Favorite sandwich? chicken salad
11. What characteristic do you despise? people who think they are better than everyone else.
12. Favorite item of clothing? sweats
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? on an Alaskan cruise.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? gymboree. Oh, you meant for me??? I like the Gap or Old Navy
15. Where would you retire to? Not Kansas.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 19th when I was still in College. That whole year was fun!
17. Favorite sport to watch? football AND basketball
18. Furthest place you are sending this? who knows.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know
20. When is your birthday? December 31st
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? night
22. What is your shoe size? 7ish
23. Pets? Lola and Sophie (does this count?)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Karley got an award today for integrity. I am so proud of her.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a waitress. LOL
26. How are you today? ARRRRRRRRRRR.......don't even get me started!
27. What is your favorite candy? peanut butter twix
28. What is your favorite flower? Daisy's
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 23rd! (the day we leave for vacation...for 10 days! YIPPEE!!!!)
30. What is your full name? Kelly Ann Zimmerman
31. What are you listening to right now? the basketball game
32. What was the last thing you ate? pancakes
33. Do you wish on stars? All the time!
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? today I would be RED!
35. How is the weather right now? too damn cold for April
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? my dad
37. Favorite soft drink? diet coke---doy!
38. Favorite restaurant? any Mexican. Well, not ANY. My fav is jose peppers in KC.
39. Real hair color? ummmm. I think brown.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my dolls
41. Summer or winter? spring and fall please.
42. Hugs or kisses? both
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? double chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they want to.
46. When is the last time your cried? last Monday.
47. What is under your bed? a container full of bed sheets.
48. What did you do last night? hung out with Todd and Karley
49. What are you afraid of? death or illness.
50. Salty or sweet? depends on the day
51. How many keys on your key ring? about 6ish
52. How many years at your current job? SCK- 7 years. Kelly's- off and on for 10 years. Mary's- 2 years.......
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday or Saturday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 3
55. Do you make friends easily? I do
Okay people. I am off to bed. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. #24. Me, too....but not surprised! You've done a good work in her!

    #54. Topeka & Emporia. Where else?

    Love you & hope your Tuesday has been lots & lots better!!!

    ReplyDelete