It was princess Madison's 4th birthday this weekend so we made a short trip to Belle Plaine to go to her party. Here is a photo of Karley and Maddie eating the cupcakes.
They live a few blocks away from the school so we took the kids down to play on the playground. Here is the girls playing hopscotch and hanging from the bars on the jungle gym.
And, I couldn't resist getting one of Daddy and karley and then one of Karley and I before we left for dinner.
On Sunday, we met our good, good friend, Sunni in Wellington for lunch. Karley was so excited to see her. She adores Sunni! It was nice to catch up with her!
That's all I have for you right now. We are headed to Kansas City this week to do some fun things there for spring break so I will have plenty of new photos after that!
Have a great week!
Kel, I love the pics!!! Especially that one of Maddie & Karley on the monkey bars. :) Too cute! I have to say though: You forgot to include that I also ADORE Miss Karley! Oh, and that Karley's aunt thinks I'm a crack whore (I love you Jamie). :) lol. It's always FAB to see you all!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHey Kel, would you e-mail me that pic of Karley & I together? She's so precious!
ReplyDelete