Monday, March 9, 2009

The Ceiling is done......almost.

It's time for a basement update.
Todd worked ALL weekend on the ceiling and got most of it done. We still have the bedroom to go but have had a minor setback with the ceiling fan that I will not go into details about. It just involved a small temper tantrum and a few cuss words from Todd but, after a little sleep, I think he is ready to try again. Cross your fingers....I would really enjoy not having a hole in the sheetrock!
First though, we got some new furniture for upstairs.... We moved the sectional downstairs and took possession of my parents "old" (yeah right) stuff.... It's wonderful and matches my blue wall perfect and I love, love, love it. Thanks mom and dad.



Now for the basement. We still have the baseboards (which todd ordered last week) and the doors and carpet/hardwood to finish up with but I thought I would post some of the ceiling he worked so hard on. I am very impressed and It looks SOOOO good!

We also have to cover those black poles. Hmmmm. I am not sure what he is using for that. Needless to say, we are completely sick of this project and can't wait until it is O-V-E-R. We are looking for a bed for the bedroom downstairs so if anyone knows of one, please let me know.

Have a great week!!



3 comments:

  1. How about a lovely daybed that's housed in my basement? You're probably looking for a bigger bed though, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking really good! Tell Todd I'm impressed!!! You've done alot of work too! Never knew you guys were so "handy"!

    ReplyDelete