Still no progress to report on the basement. They couldn't get the sprayer to work last night so we don't even have the walls primed. Bummer.
Karley had her valentines party at school today. It was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of her and Ryan. He has been a friend of hers since preschool.


Jordan, Emily, Karley and Vineeth are all lining up to go back to the classroom for some fun games.

This is karley's classroom. I couldn't resist getting a photo of all of the kids in front of this bulletin board. It was just too cute to pass up. I will spare you the individual photos of all the kids. I am sending those to the printer to use on their memory books. What are memory books? It is a notebook full of all the fun things the kids have learned through the year along with milestone photos such as first day of fall, winter, Halloween, Christmas program, etc. There are self portraits of the kids on the first day of school as well as the end of the first adn second quarter, there are drawings, paintings, math sheets and letters. At the end of the year each child will take one home for their parents to enjoy. It is a lot of work but will be VERY rewarding to have.

After playing a few games it was time to open the valentines. I was happy that karley could read all of them and she was excited about the ones that had candy or stickers. Overall, it was a successful party. I am not sure how you could screw up a kindergarten party though!

So, tonight we have Daisy's and Todd will be working late (again). We are meeting with a older group so they can pair up with us and become our "sister" group. Then, all of the girls are going to decorate valentine cookies. Sounds like loads of fun, huh???
I am hoping that the next time I post it will involve some sort of progress in the basement. Keep your fingers crossed. I am ready to get this over with.
Enjoy your night!
No comments:
Post a Comment