Monday, February 9, 2009

It was a wild, busy weekend with no progress on the basement....Soon though. I think we are going to prime tonight so then I can paint away.
Todd had to work ALL WEEKEND nonstop so we didn't see much of him. Karley had cheer on Saturday which involved the grand entrance ceremony. They called their names and the girls ran in one by one. It made them feel special and the coach even gave them all nick-names. Karley was "Cutie-pie Karley" Very appropriate!


So, there is a bit of BIG news in this house.....Karley has her FIRST loose tooth. This is literally an event we have been waiting on for sooooo long. She has sat (very patiently) watching all of her buddies loose 3-4 and even 5 teeth and has yet to have even a loose one. Today, Papa brought her some skittles after school and while she was eating them she said her tooth hurt. I started looking in her mouth and touched her front tooth. The dang thing moved. YIPPEE! So, since then, she has been sitting on the couch wiggling the heck out of it. She is persistent, just like her mommy! The kicker is when papa asked her how much the tooth fairy should leave her she said:
"Let's go with 100 bucks...."
How Clever! I can't wait to tell her daddy that!




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment