UPDATE: According to my sister this groundhog fellow lives in New Jersey. Just an FYI for anyone who cares. Also, it is not the same groundhog each year i guess it's just the first one "they" see. (whoever "they" are!) Who knew Jamie was so full of information????
Karley has a skating party tomorrow night which is always big fun for us. I used to be so good at it way back when i weighed 45 pounds but now~ not so much. It is not easy trying to hold yourself up and dragging a 5 1/2 year old (along with all of her friends) around the rink about 250 times. But she loves it and it makes me the "cool" mom so i guess it is worth it. I am planning to be very sore on Wednesday though. Here are a few pictures from the skating party at the beginning of the year.
I am off to watch the bachelor from earlier tonight! I really really really hope that Stephanie gets the ax tonight....i can't handle her!
Punxsutawney Phil (the groundhog) lives in Punxsatawney Pennsylvania, from everything I've ever heard. That's the groundhog that was on the news yesterday morning. Oh, and I watch the Bachelor too! I wasn't a big Stephannie fan either! She acts too "old" I think. Who do you like? I like Melissa and Molly.
ReplyDeleteKrista
I like Melissa and Molly too! Thanks for the groundhog update! I will let my sister know! LOL
ReplyDeleteHave you picked a name for that baby yet??
I knew it was out east somewhere! For the record...most of the time I have no idea what I'm talking about, I just make it up as I go. GO JILLIAN!!!! and I'd be happy with Melissa.
ReplyDelete