Monday, December 8, 2008

Karley's Christmas Program

Tonight was the Kindergarten Christmas Program at Indian Hills Elementary School. Karley was so excited she could hardly stand it! It was, by far, one of the most adorable sights I have seen in a very long time I have an amazing amount of respect for the music teachers at her school to be able to get 100+ kiddo's to stand on stage and sing (really well too!).
We started with taking some silly pictures at home while we were waiting for Dennis, Debbie and my dad to show up. (Mom couldn't make it because she had Bunko at her house) But don't worry, I took lots of photos for her!

When it was time to head to the school she could hardly control her excitement. I had to drop her off in the lunch room while everyone else went into the gym to get seats. (there were tons of people there) I did get some good photos of Karley and her friends in the lunch room right before the program.
Then it was time for the program to begin so all of the cute kids marched on stage and sang their little hearts out.
At the end of the program, Santa came to visit! Each kindergartner got their picture with Santa and could tell him what they want for Christmas. (Thank God because I was really not wanting to do this at the mall!) Then Karley couldn't resist getting her picture taken with Ms. Little. (who, in my opinion, is the Best Kindergarten teacher at that school!) Lucky us!
After the program, We did a little photo shoot with the neighbors, Brandon and Alli. Here is Brandon with his 2 best girls.
Since Todd's parents came to town for the Program, we decided to go out to eat at Tailgater's before they went back. Here is a photo from the end of the evening.
This school year is going WAY too fast! I can't believe that Christmas break is almost here already. I am the room mom for the Holiday party next week so I will be busy planning for that over the next few days! I love doing stuff like this so I am very excited about it.
And, in case anyone was wondering......we are over the flu. Thank God! It was a nasty one that lasted almost a full week and I am pretty sure I am not a believer in flu shots anymore so I think that next year we will go ahead and skip that nonsense. Todd (who did not get the flu shot) managed to not get sick (knock on wood) and the house is totally disinfected.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment