Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This one is for Sunni!!


Here are a few of MY fav-or-ite things...


1. My husband who is an amazing dad and husband and friend....on and on....He is great and I am lucky.

2. My family. My parents and sister are amazing. And I am not even going to tell you how wonderful Karley is....You already know! :)

3. My Tempur-Pedic bed and the new blanket I just bought at target last weekend. (also my electric blanket!)

4. Playing board games with Todd and Karley before bedtime.

5. Fall TV shows.

6. Christmas Decorations...I decorate every room in the house!

7. Mexican Food and Margaritas

8. Re-connecting with old friends.

9. Getting Christmas Cards in the Mail from all of my friends

10. being able to stay-at-home with Karley

11. Shopping

12. Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Gymboree, Target and American Girl

13. Knowing that I have an AMAZING kid who is a very sweet little girl.

14. Diet Coke (aka-my Liquid Crack...only Heather and Richelle will understand this!!)

15. Our Family Vacations.....Jamaica, cruises, Disney World.

16. my UGG boots--they are so comfy!

17. Neil Diamond

18. a clean house

19. the smell of cinnamon and pine and just washed laundry

20. scrapbooking

21. sweatpants and comfy socks

22. tailgating

23. my Chi Flat iron and hair dryer (silly, I know but they are AMAZING!)

24. our new family photos (thanks Sunni!)

25. weekends when we have nothing to do....(this RARELY happens but i do love them!)


So, this is my list. I liked Sunni's idea so much that I thought I needed to remind myself of a few things I am thankful for. It was kinda fun! Now I think it is time to crawl into my warm, comfy
bed....Night!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Thanks for sharing. :) You do have a wonderful family! Jamie just sent me the nicest message not too long ago. She's a doll...I could go on and on but you know it already. :) Oh, and did you notice that I copied off of you, too? with the background gadget. LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete