Tomorrow is the BIG day....The day where I get to go back to college and re-live the good old days. A group of my girlfriends and I are going to Emporia State to our Sorority house to have a "slumber party" and catch up. It is something that is WAY overdue and I can't express how excited I am!!
We are planning on meeting at 3pm at the Dugout which is a hole in the wall bar we used to go to on Friday's at 1pm after class. I hear that it is no longer a beer only establishment and they have moved up to selling liquor. WOO WOO!! Since it will be only 3pm i think I will just stick to beer. LOL
Then we are going to check into the house and see who all has come back for this shin-dig. I think it would be a good idea to get some dinner before we try and party like rock stars because I think we will soon realize that we are not as good at this as we used to be!!
I think a lot about my college days and the wonderful friends I made. I love my life now and I wouldn't change a thing about it but I do miss those days! Life was so simple back then....We only THOUGHT it was rough!!
I was chatting with a couple of my friends about this just last night and we were laughing about how devastating it was to be called in front of the "standards committee". I should know....it was almost part of my weekly routine for at least one year of my college years!! The friendships I made in the house are priceless and I know I made a lot of "lifetime friends." You know the kind, where no matter how much time passes, when you get together with them, it seems like not a day has gone by. Those are the girls I am going back to college to see. I just can't wait!
I KNOW we will have a good time and there will be several photos to post! I just hope that we can last longer than 10pm!!
I do have to give a shout out to Calli's mom, Robin because she is in the hospital tonight with kidney stones. Apparently she has the mother load of all stones and they may have to operate in the morning. I am crossing my fingers that it passes tonight (even though I hear that is not so much fun) and she has a speedy recovery. GOOD LUCK ROBIN!!
I will post some pictures and an update of a fun evening out soon.
Thanks for checking in!
KELLY
Sam is Three!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment