Karley absolutely loved giving Kate her bottle and helping out with the bath. She spent most of the 5 hours home asking when we were going to get us one of those little babies. LOL
Sarah has been a friend of mine for as long as I can remember. My parents and her parents were great friends and more-so my mom and her mom were the best of friends. Sadly, her parents have both passed away but I am thankful that Sarah and I still keep in touch!
I was so happy to have her brother come and visit one night with his wife, Regan and their twin boys Payne and Oliver. They are too sweet and I have forgotten how busy 2 year old's are. The words "Mine" and "NO" were constant! They were really fun to play with. I took Austin a new race track to play with and it was a big hit with all of the kiddo's. (too bad it only came with 2 cars!) I am sure Chris LOVED me for bringing it because it literally had 50 pieces and it made a lot of noise.....SORRY CHRIS!
Sarah, Karley and I spent most of Saturday shopping and going to lunch at a "real restaurant" so Sarah could enjoy being waited on! We had a lot of time to catch up on some old stories and good times that we had growing up.
Todd spent the weekend at work and going to the KSU game. On Sunday he got the Christmas lights hung on the house and forgot to check them before he put them up so one whole strand doesn't work. By the time Karley and I got home he decided to give up and we all went out to dinner. :)
There is nothing I love more than catching up with old friends. I am very excited about next weekend! We are having a sorority reunion at Emporia and some of my closest friends are coming back for it. I can't wait!
Hey Kelli! Thanks for giving me the link to your blog! Here is mine, if you're interested....
ReplyDeletewww.peppersinkansas.blogspot.com
Sounds like an awesome weekend...with awesome friends & photos!
ReplyDeleteI hate when Clark Griswold's light display doesn't work! lol