Friday, June 3, 2011

dance, dance, dance and other fun-ness

 
Finally got some photos uploaded from my camera.  I took a few the night of Karley's dance Recital.  Here she is with a couple of girls in her class.  She is in a different outfit in these because she performed her hip hop dance first and then had to run backstage to change into the brown outfit. 

 These girls are too cute!!!
 After the recital.  She had so many people come to see her!!! Thanks so much!!
 Karley and I right before the show.  She was getting ready to head for the stage. 
 Karley and her friend Saige.  She was in her class last year but moved up to the next level because she is a year older.  Karley is very excited to be dancing with her again next year. 
 Awwww.  sweetness. 
 Rewinding a bit here----this is the last day of 2nd grade.  The beginning of our crazy summer.  We always have a last day of school party at our house (a first day of school party also!) and this year I was so busy chatting that I didn't get many photos.  Sorry! 
 Karley and Miss Kayden getting all ready for the other kids to arrive.  They had a couple of their teachers come and were very excited they could make it! 
 A few weeks back I went to dallas on a girls weekend trip.  This is basically the one and only photo I got because we were just having such a blast and my camera ran out of battery.  We went to the 2 concerts and just hung out all weekend.  It was much needed and I had such a good time.  In 2 weeks we are taking a short little family vacation to Branson and  Sarah and Austin are going to meet us there.  Then the whole Newby family is coming for about a week in July.  Can't wait!!!
Gotta Run!  Its sprinkler time!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment