Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy girls

Summer time.....isn't life supposed to slow down a bit?   We have been so busy since school has been out.  I was looking over my schedule at work today and it doesn't look like we have many free days let alone weekends.....its going to fly by.  This week Karley is going to Vacation Bible School with Miss Briahna Bazil, she also has a birthday party to go to, we have a breast cancer fundraiser in Kansas City, she has tutoring at Miss Trafton's,  and I promised one fun-filled day of swimming somewhere in between.  WHEW! 
Next week she starts dance camp and we are leaving for vacation mid week.  This year we are going back to Branson, Missouri and meeting The Newby's there.  We will be gone for 5 days and have it jammed packed with fun things to do.  The week after vacation Karley is off to another camp in the morning and has dance class in the evenings.  The last week of June the Newbys are coming for a week to visit (and karley still has all of her regular dance/tutoring/etc in there as well.) 
Before we know it we will be in July!  YIKES!!!
How's July look?  Again.... very busy.  My baby girl is going to be 8 on the first but we aren't doing a big huge party like we usually do.....partly because we don't have enough time and she really wanted to go to Schlitterbauhn again.  We can't exactly afford to take 10 other kids to that expensive place with us so we are just going as a family on the 8th.  If anyone wants to meet us there we would love to have you!  (amanda jo--I'm talking to you) 
Karley has dance try outs on July 9th and 10th and then again on the 16th.  We will be at the lake in Oklahoma the last week of July with Todd's family.  WHEW! 

I am so lucky I get to stay at home with her....I still go into work every day but she  is forced gets to go with me and then we are free to run around doing whatever we want.  I love summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment