Todd's brother and family came to visit this weekend and we took some photos of the kids in hopes that we would get at least one good one for Christmas presents. HMMMM....That is almost impossible. 4 COMPLETELY different personalities, 4 TOTALLY different attitudes---it was tough.

The boys thought this one was stupid. I love it because you can't see the SCOWLS on their faces which seemed to be the theme of all of the forward facing ones. :)


I like this one....it's okay. I don't like karley's hair in her face but Colten is actually smiling so....maybe it's a keeper?

OMG. It's kind of like all 4 of them are smiling.....Kind of.....and the photo is so far back you can't really see if they aren't, right?

Ummmm....can you guess who the stubborn ones are?

I think you got lots of good ones! It doesn't bother me that not everyone is smiling...it just shows the different personalities. Perhaps an oversized collage? Cute shots!!!
ReplyDelete