Last Friday we rented the beach at Lake Shawnee for Karley's 7th Birthday. It was a private party so all that was there were the people we invited. It was awesome. The kids had a blast and I had no clean up afterward. My cousin, Charley took Sunni's place in the picture taking department and we got some pretty good shots of the kids.(We missed you sunni!!!) The beach had 2 water slides that were the most popular for the kiddos. Here is the birthday girl going down the slide. HOW CUTE!
Up next is Miss Macie and Myself. I love the look on Macie's face. The whole way down she kept saying: "this is so fun!!!"
Here is Karley's friend Camryn.
Up next is Miss Macie and Myself. I love the look on Macie's face. The whole way down she kept saying: "this is so fun!!!"
Here is Karley's friend Camryn.






No comments:
Post a Comment